Monday, February 25, 2013

Sewing for Charity

Last week the girls  and their friend made about 25 bags to sell at their school's Charity market, I cut all the fabric and they did their magic and created super cool, creative, funny bags! I was so proud to see them at work, very determinded and independant. All I did was supply the fabric and sew the bags ( because of the time scale I did the sewing but I'm pretty sure they would do that too if the time allowed it). In total they made 25 bags and took them to the market, they also had some other crafty products to sell and I'm happy to tell you their stall was very popular and they sold all their goods and made a really nice amount of 115 euro for the Chartity (school in India)

***

1 comment:

confetti lab said...

Wat zijn ze gaaf geworden. Iedere tas uniek. Goed werk dames! Succes!